Cardiac and Stroke
- Stroke and Cerebral Vascular
- Interventional Cardiac Cath
- Pulmonary / Cardiac Rehab
- Cardiac Testing
- Express Care
Health Central Park
- Health Central Park
- Dementia and Alzheimers
- Long Term Care
- Surgery Center
Women and Children
- Women and Children
- Wound Healing
Orthopedic & Spine
Health Central Hospital offers state-of-the-art Orthopedic and Spine services, which covers your orthopedic needs from head to toe. Services go beyond general orthopedic problems and include board-certified specialists in orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, pain management, physiatry and podiatry. Other services treated at Health Central Hospital range from arthritic conditions to joint replacement and sports medicine.
- A skilled team of physician specialists, surgeons and nursing staff.
- The latest imaging technology, including 160-slice CT and the latest MRI technology.
- Minimally invasive surgical options that provide shorter hospital stays and faster recovery times.
- Rehabilitation, both inpatient and outpatient. Click here for outpatient rehab information.
- Convenient locations close to home.
- Pre-admission testing and education.
Health Central Hospital Orthopedic and Spine Physicians
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Pain Management
- Hand Surgery
- Podiatry - Class I | Class II | Class III
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Learn more about: